Not showing me folder where I can upload my website

Hello family I have added another domain name, everything is update but it is not showing me folder where I can upload my website, the name of domain name is mvakamusic and again when i go to mvakamusic.ml it shows me empty

Hello family I have added another domain name, everything is update but it is not showing me folder where I can upload my website, the name of domain name is mvakamusic and again when i go to mvakamusic.ml it shows me empty

please don’t use the title to type something that long, that’s what the body is for.

And, is there no htdocs folder? If there isn’t create one, and upload everything in there.

** edit:

This is what I get when I go to your website:

3 Likes

It looks like the website folder for mvakamusic.ml is indeed gone. Fortunately, it’s easy enough to recreate it yourself.

In the main folder of your account, simply create a folder called mvakamusic.ml. And in that folder, create a folder named htdocs. Then, simply upload your files to that folder, and they’ll show up on your site.

2 Likes

Thanks I will do it

i have done what you told me but still more it is not working

it is give me this error

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in mvakamusic.ml.

• If spelling is correct, [try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

You need to solve this first

2 Likes

ok am on it will give you feedback

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.