Hello please help me

i made a forum and when i try to open it from chrome i cant my friends too but i can from control panel help me how to fix this

I’m sorry, but what do you mean by not being able to open the website in your browser but being able to open it through the control panel? And when you say “I can’t open it”, what do you see exactly?

I cant search for it and my friends cant either i just can check forum from control panel

So is the issue that your website doesn’t work, or that it doesn’t appear in Google’s search results for the query you entered?

Please keep in mind that Google, as most other search engines, crawl websites whenever they feel like it and don’t share how they decide which websites to crawl or how to score search results. It’s a good idea to sign up for the Webmasters Tools of the specific search engines to see if there are any issues crawling your website. But nobody in the world outside Google can make your website appear in Google’s search results.

What can i do now?

Like I said, start by signing up for Webmasters Tools, it might help to identify any issues. If that shows all green, then there is not much else you can do, except for waiting. Or praying to the Googly gods or something like that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.