Hello there, I just started building my website

… and I am already stuck. I spent a whole day trying to figure out how to use the script, downloading modules and fill them with life. But there is no way I can figure out how to use humhub, and I am at my wits end.

Now I get an 505 error code every time I try to access softaculous, I can’t see any way of using the modules (after it took me hours to get them and activate them).

Every hint gratefully appreciated. Thank you!

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

I don’t think HumHub is supported here…

https://forum.infinityfree.com/search?context=topic&context_id=65657&q=Humhub&skip_context=true

5 Likes

Oh blimey, seems I’ve picked the right script then [not].
I need a script that is any use for a community website, which means i need to be able to have an events calendar, an activities page, the option to upload and link files [img, audio, pdf] and a forum. There are 4 different subcategories for the site.
Humhub was the only social/ community option, that was still maintained [maybe?] but it’s useless, if I can’t actually build the page…

Any recommendations? Thanks heaps!

Look through Softaculous, it should have a variety of forum software.

4 Likes

Thanks heaps, I can’t get onto their page: if I click onto softaculous on the control panel I get a 500 error message :frowning:

You may just have to wait as if the error is 5XX then it’s the server.

3 Likes

Okay, thanks heaps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.