HELP!!! CANT INSTALL WOOCOMMERCE

Hello Guys! Please have been trying to install Woocommerce into my wordpress website and have been getting this kind of errors:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Upon doing everything I can to my knowledge, i couldn’t fix it so. And am sure the problem is occurring from the  the server. Please what can I do and how can I fix this. Thanks for your quick support

I recommend to install plugins manually, restrictions on free hosting plan doesn’t give you guarantee that plugins from panels like that will be installed successfully and fully at all.

Thanks MrJunior. But I have tried installing manually, I get the  “couldn’t find plugin”…so what more you think I can do to fix this? 

It also says “couldn’t unpack the package”

Thanks MrJunior. But I have tried installing manually, I get the  "couldn't find plugin"...so what more you think I can do to fix this? 
By installing "manually", we usually mean without using any kind of installation wizards provided through your website itself.

This is an example of how to install plugins "manually": https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation_by_FTP

I have also tried installing a theme and it never completes. Doing this on a fresh Wordpress installation. 
Edit: Failed to write file to disk.