Help implement workaround "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

My website URL is: https://remitheriault.cf/wp-admin/

What I’m seeing is: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I’m using this software: WordPress

Additional information:

Hello kind Admin! :slight_smile: :heart:

I, like many others, have had the SSL error on my website and have been able to fix it to access my files on the InfinityFree server by changing my Cloudflare setting from “Full” SSL mode to “Flexible”. However, this hasn’t solved access to my WordPress/admin page specifically. So I’ve waited a few months to see if things would get solved, and then I read that you wrote “If you need help implementing one of the workarounds, please don’t hesitate to create a new topic and ask for it! If you do, we can actually help you get your website back online quickly.” So I gladly accept this help! :smiley:

I’ve had a look at the proposed workarounds but I’m not clear how to solve the “too many redirects” one, I suspect I’ll need a bit more precise help in my situation. I’ve searched the web but I still don’t understand exactly how I should go about addressing the issue. Let me know how I can help you help me! :slight_smile: And thanks a lot!!

From one of the old posts about this problem:

3 Likes

It worked!! Thanks!! I can’t believe I’ve waited so long to ask for this answer! :slight_smile:

Thanks again Ergastolator1!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.