HELP!!! Is there a way to recover my account?

HELP!!!
Is there a way to recover my account? I have my website done with wordpress, now I cannot get to it anymore... I did a course and my teacher choose infinity free to a free hosting, but nobody has ever told us that this was a temporary hosting!!! I am really in a problem now, all the work I did in this 6 month course is now LOST!!!

This was my project adress:
http://luisaoclbookdesign.epizy.com/

In my client area says: Active Account 0/3
What does that mean??
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

LuisaOCL said:
I have created an account at 2018/07/06 and I choose a free hosting for my wordpress website.
I have not visited my page since october, and now I cannot find my website anymore!
This was my adress: http://luisaoclbookdesign.epizy.com/
When I get to the Client Area, it says:
Active accounts: 0/3
and below it says:
No account yet
So there is no way to reactivate my previous hosting!
Can anybody please help me? :'(
Thank you!!!

Hi,
It seems like no cause I think you are required to at least login to the control panel each month. You can login once every month and that's enough.

Thank you for your comment, but I still don’t understand what does it mean… Can I recover my account? How? What do I have to do? Is there a support email where I can write? I really need to recover my website… thank you!

I don’t quite understand, but if the case is about getting suspended, there should be at least written 1/3 on your “Active Account”, with Suspended state.

In this case, you’re likely:
- have deleted your site, or
- perhaps your site didn’t get visitor for specified length of days, I believe the number is around 90 (see Term of Service point 20). 

Sorry for bringing the bad news.

LuisaOCL said:
I have created an account at 2018/07/06 and I choose a free hosting for my wordpress website.
I have not visited my page since october, and now I cannot find my website anymore!
and below it says:
No account yet
Thank you!!!

Hi,
It seems like no cause I think you are required to at least login to the control panel each month. You can login once every month and that's enough.
You are not required to login to your control panel ever. The only thing that's required to keep your account, is to have someone visit it a few times per month. For as long as the website is occasionally being checked, it will be recognized as active (even if the website owner isn't).

If your website doesn't receive any visitors, you first get an email notifying you of this, including a link to keep the website active. If you don't do anything, the account will be suspended, but not deleted. Only a few days after that, the account will be deleted from the system.

Once an account is deleted, it truly is deleted. That means all files, settings, databases and email accounts are removed from our servers, and the domain names are freed for other people to use instead.

If you used to have an account before, left it alone and now it's gone, it was likely deleted because of inactivity. But if so, we don't have your website anymore. And if you didn't keep any local copy of all the work you did, I'm sorry to say that content no longer exists.
and below it says:
No account yet
Thank you!!!

Also, I've merged your topics. I feel sorry for you that you lost your website, but if the account is deleted, no amount of forum posts will help you get back.

Next time, make sure to always keep your own backups of your website, especially if you put a lot of effort into it. And if you get emails from your hosting provider about your hosting account, make sure to read them and take action.

I am sorry for the inconveniences! I have a copy in my school server, so I will be able to recover my project. Thank you for your support!