Help Me After Instaling And Deleting Sitebuilder My Website Say this domain may be for sale

epiz_30216965 (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(Webrad.gq)

Error Message

(

)

Other Information

(I AM Using Worpress Softliucus says there is wordpress help :frowning: )

If the domain is very new, DNS propagation may hold up deployment of your site to all the corners of the world. To fix this, release and renew your IP, clear your cache and if that doesn’t work, wait 72 hours, it should be completed by then.

If the domain is old, it could have expired. Log in to my.Freenom.com to renew it. How to renew Freenom domain:
https://my.freenom.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=2

2 Likes

the domain is there in freenom

and i have not made any changings in the website in a day so it should work

Ok. Most likely just dns propagation. Wait 72 hours for it to work properly.

However, dns propagation will not complete as you wish if you do not set it up properly. Please set your nameservers then add the domain to your hosting by account.

1 Like

My Name Servers Run Of Infintyfree

Please type clearly. The nameservers of your domain should be:

ns1.Epizy.com
ns2.Epizy.com

1 Like

It is caused due to DNS Caching and propagation. You need to wait for a few hours…

1 Like

its the same

1 Like

Like I said, you need to be patient. Your nameservers need to populate all over the world. It will take time.

1 Like

Yes, I see that it is propagating. Now you have the nameservers set correctly, so everything should be in order soon.

2 Likes

Hi there

webrad.gq.              300     IN      NS      ns1.epizy.com.
webrad.gq.              300     IN      NS      ns2.epziy.com.

It’s propagated. Can you try adding it to your hosting account?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.