Help me i want to upgrade!

If i upgrade my infinity-free account through the email that you sended us: Screenshot by Lightshot
After that what will happen? I need to do anything else after that? Or this is the waste of money?

After upgrading, you need to ask iFastNet to transfer the website for you to their premium servers. If you don’t, then your website will remain on free hosting and you’d be wasting money.

@Admin said:
After upgrading, you need to ask iFastNet to transfer the website for you to their premium servers. If you don’t, then your website will remain on free hosting and you’d be wasting money.

You can’t do anything? I mean if i contact you instead of iFastNet then?

@TO_ProLeague said:

@Admin said:

No. iFastNet only owns the servers, no one from InfinityFree or the community works at iFastNet or has access to the premium hosting systems at an admin level.

@TO_ProLeague said:

@Admin said:

Then nothing. If you do nothing, nothing happens. If you purchase a premium hosting account, you get a premium hosting account. If you want your website to be moved to the premium hosting account, someone needs to move the account.

The account must be moved somehow. In order to provide all the benefits of premium hosting, your website must be transferred. You can’t deliver a premium experience on free hosting systems!

Could we move the account? Possibly, but we don’t have access to iFastNet’s premium servers so you would need to send us credentials. And unlike iFastNet, we don’t have the tools to easily convert your website from free hosting format to cPanel format.

And even then, you are asking the people who you’ve never paid anything to, to move your website to a company you just sent money to.

For better undertsnading, consider IFastNet as another Hosting Provider that has NO CONNECTION with Infinity.
And you’ve purchased a plan from them, so you should contact IFastNet for further information.