Help Me Make Unique Website Name & Logo [Open For Suggestions]

Pls help me brainstorm a good logo & website name

Guys I am very out of ideas on how could I name my website with a unique name. This website is about software, website, content and artificial intelligence.

Can you suggest guys what might be a good unique logo name? Anything pls just type any ideas you have.

I can provide you these:

• Softomatic
  • DigiAI
  • Softel
  • TechByte

I know these are bad xD

3 Likes

OwO

It makes me laugh but I like it.

3 Likes

I just checked whether these brand names are already taken and it seems like all of them are… Big Oof :sweat_smile: :expressionless:

1 Like

Mine is anatakuso (a japanese words) mean (youf**k) hehe.

I can also provide you this:
DynaTech
whathepacks (WTPacks)
digibytech

2 Likes

Thank guys but theyre already owned. I need to think more & more.

Do you have any ideas left? Just put it here. Any will do.

Im striving since most of the common technology logo name is used. I dont know to create an unique logo name that connects my keywords.

All o’ my ideas are taken :expressionless:

2 Likes

Same lmao

2 Likes

digibytechs is good.

that is my recent website name but ive found out that it is already taken by a .com domain. Even though Im the first one who created that name, someone steals it and make it his/her domain. I cant defend it since he/she has a WHOIS shield and the domain is .com.

1 Like

I’m getting mad cuz everything is already taken!

3 Likes

Yeah, its too hard to formulate a unique name.

Yeah every name i think is already taken oof.

2 Likes

I even tried online tech company name generators but their results are already taken.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

You can do something like combing two different words like the Filipino word for beautiful is “maganda” and Latin word for application is “applicationem” and combine them you can make something like: “Mationem” or something.

5 Likes

Tell me something similar to zootopia.

Edit: even websitopia is taken?!

3 Likes

I will accept any suggestions even it is not related to technology. Any ideas?(based on your favorite things)

1 Like

Techno artifia! :expressionless:

1 Like