Help me Please

I have a lost account
Can you help me return it?

We need a bit more information than “I have a lost account”.

2 Likes

The email for the lost account is: ibodyms@gmail.

I lost it because I couldn’t access two-step verification, due to losing mobile phone

You are told to have those backup codes for emergency purposes.

7 Likes

I didn’t know that, I lost the codes now
Please help me

On the page on which you first saw the recovery codes, it says the following:

Recovery Codes allow you to gain access to your account should you ever lose your two factor authentication device.
Without these, you will not be able to access your account anymore!

I would say that this makes it quite clear what happens if you lose your two factor authentication device and don’t have your recovery codes. Or doesn’t it?

6 Likes

Yes, I lost my phone and couldn’t log in again, and I want you to remove 2-step verification, is that possible?

As the Admin clearly said, no one can get back into your account except you. Unless you saved the backup codes, you cannot get into your account.

5 Likes

I haven’t taken a backup of the codes, but I know the account password and know all its information, please help me, there are some important things in it

As Admin said there is no way, if Admin disables 2fa for you then people will start spamming the forum to remove 2fa(who lost backup code or their phone) and give a link to this topic and ask for removal of 2fa…

Moreover this reduces trust on Admin and IF,you may have found out the password of someone else and want to login here.Who Knows?

So as a summary,
Your account is lost and unrecoverable, but if you find out your Backup Codes you can get access to your account

5 Likes

You can ask me for account information to make sure this is my account, and not someone else’s account

If so,

You might have stolen a laptop/or whatever device and found out the credentials of some user and you want to login.
I am not telling that you are not the owner of the account,you maybe the real owner…No one knows about it…So the account is lost unless and untill you have the backup codes

My english is very poor these days

:pensive:

2 Likes

Sure, you can provide information to login to the account!

All I need from you are the following pieces of information:

• The email address.
  • The password.
  • An unused recovery code.

If you don’t have all three of these, I cannot help you. Anything less than that is NOT enough to authenticate you. This user specifically enabled two factor authentication to secure their account. So demanding anything less is not secure.

5 Likes

I have email and password and names of databases , the number of accounts on the account, the number of databases, and the time of the last login approximately, but I don’t have any two-factor authentication codes, check by yourself, if iam not the account owner, the original account holder hasn’t logged in for about One week because I lost two-factor authentication codes, so I am the account holder

Sorry but you cannot login unless you get the 2FA codes, and there are literally no exceptions. This is why it would be advisable to store codes in more than one place, or on a private Google Doc. If the only place yours exists is on the lost phone(s) than there is no way to get in until you find said phone.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but the fact that someone abandoned the account does not mean it’s up for grabs by anyone who comes asking.

Here is my final answer: if two factor authentication is enabled on the account, you need a two factor code or recovery code to login. If you don’t have that, you cannot login. We clearly state this when you enable two factor authentication. If you ignored that, it’s your mistake to live with. No exceptions will be made under any circumstances.

I have nothing else to say except for repeating the above. I will not reply to this topic anymore to repeat this over and over again. Four people have already told you this, most of them multiple times. I really don’t know how I can make this any more clear.

If you have any new questions, I’d be happy to answer them. But I will not respond anymore if you just continue to ask to disable our security considerations.

6 Likes

I have email and password and names of databases , the number of accounts on the account, the number of databases, and the time of the last login approximately, but I don’t have any two-factor authentication codes, check by yourself, if iam not the account owner, the original account holder hasn’t logged in for about One week because I lost two-factor authentication codes, so I am the account holder[quote=“Admin, post:16, topic:37231”]
’m sorry, but the fact that someone abandoned the account does not mean it’s up for grabs by anyone who comes asking.

Here is my final answer: if two factor authentication is enabled on the account, you need a two factor code or recovery code to login. If you don’t have that, you cannot login. We clearly state this when you enable two factor authentication. If you ignored that, it’s your mistake to live with. No exceptions will be made under any circumstances.

I have nothing else to say except for repeating the above. I will not reply to this topic anymore to repeat this over and over again. Four people have already told you this, most of them multiple times. I really don’t know how I can make this any more clear.

If you have any new questions, I’d be happy to answer them. But I will not respond anymore if you just continue to ask to disable our security considerations.
[/quote]

Well, I won’t ask you to cancel two-factor authentication. I am only asking you to disable hosts in the account because I no longer need them, due to not being able to log in again.

ibodyms.rf.gd
amsfun.rf.gd

Please delete them

I can’t make changes to an account for you if you can’t login to the client area.

But if you know the hosting account username and password, you can login to the control panel directly at https://cpanel.epizy.com and delete the domains from there.

So because someone hasn’t logged in for a week, the account is abandoned and up for grabs by anyone?

We do clean up inactive account, but we don’t base that on login history.

5 Likes

I understand your position well, and this makes your security very high Thank you
But this is my account and I lost the access code … As you can see the IP of the computer from which this account is logged in, you will be surprised that it is the same as my computer IP! It’s my account
Please do not close the conversation in this area

Give me a chance, just prove myself

You don’t seem to understand his position as much as you think you do. You could provide every possible piece of evidence or data from the accounts in question, but unless one of them is the 2FA code or a recovery code than that will not be of help.

6 Likes