Help! My account has been suspended

Hi this is my first time posting here in forums, but I’ve been reading a lot here in forums before I post.
I already submited a ticket and its been hours now, I thought they will gonna respond after I wake up in the morning. :frowning:.
So I don’t know what happened I’m just editing my files in ftp, coz im doing some changes in my website. but then suddenly I got suspended. Help please coz my website is just a simple e-commerce website and i have some clients visiting my website :frowning:

Suspension message: Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors and reviews accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

Hello there and Welcome the Forum!

You will only know why you got suspended once they reply back to you, none of us here in the forums except for Admin knows the exact reason of your suspension.

They will probably tell you like “please delete this file because this is a violation of our ToS” and something like that.

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! :blush:
I see, I hope I did not violate any rules or what :frowning: and I read many post here that they reply fast, that’s why I’m a bit concerned that its been hours now and got no reply :frowning:
Also its my first time on having a website. I’m just lucky enough I stumbled upon this great hosting platform :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So yeah! my site is up now again hehe… :blush:
and I already upgraded to premium.
Just some questions. hmmm is the CPanel for infinityfree and iFastnet the same?

Nah no, you will gain more features on a premium account than a free hosting.

3 Likes

Whooa. I see. but its still ok to use infinityfree CPanel? coz im used to it and much easier like on the mysql database part. hehe :smile: I dont know much about coding I just read and click haha :sweat_smile:

I don’t know too much about the premium hosting, but I think the premium hosting cpanel will replace the Infinityfree cpanel. Check it out if you can still use the Infinityfree.

1 Like

The Control Panel InfinityFree uses which is made by its partner iFastNet is almost similar to InfinityFree but with a lot more features and no ads.

This is what it looks like:

2 Likes

Try to create a suppport ticket to apeal it

1 Like

He was already upgraded to premium hosting, and his account was back/unsuspended, so no need to create a support ticket.

7 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: My site is suspended

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.