Help my database is down

my website username is epiz_28415006
today i saw that my website was not connecting to my db there where php errors which is

Warning : mysqli_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution
Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

and also my error which is Database connection error it only happens when my db is overloaded or if its down i use php on my website i have a login system on my website i had made a db for it actually 2 dbs both of them are down i dont know i saw in the forums that multipule hosting volumes are down my hosting volume is vol8_8 and i was not there on the announcement so my hosting volume is not but my db is down?? i want to export my db’s colums and rows and all the other stuff i have taken a backup of my site pls help thank you.

1 Like

Please look around the forum for existing topic before creating one.

2 Likes

oops ok

Hey @gamemaster123356,
The current outage shouldn’t have affected databases. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!

1 Like

oh ok

1 Like

likewhere? there’s no existing thats whyi created i was the first one created it. the last last one related to the same problem awas already closed and it was way back 2019

edit: oh nvm, hahaha this was other topic my bad

1 Like

This is related to a known outage. Please see the official announcement here.