Help website is not working

epiz_27251400 mvrp.ml

I need help yesterday it let me into the website and today I woke up and I got this error messgae.

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in mvrp.ml.

If spelling is correct, [try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Could anyone tell me how I could fix this?

It way be a SSL problem because I put one in last night. IDK how to fix this, so if anyone knows what to do please tell me.

@Admin

I suggest you to wait. It’s forum not 24/7 live support. It’ll take a few hours to find an answer. The time you’ve created a topic is when most of people here are sleeping.

1 Like

okay sorry

Doesn’t work

Your website has no nameservers.
Point your nameservers to

Nameserver 1: ns1.epizy.com
Nameserver 2: ns2.epizy.com

And wait a few hours

2 Likes

I did that was the first thing I did but I will do it again

1 Like

Usually this problem happens when the SSL details update. You should wait up to 72 hrs for the thing to actually work.

If you are using the InfinityFree SSL certificates, I suggest you to re-upload the ssl cert and pr key. This worked for me.
Another tip is to change your nameservers to: ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

That’s very odd. Because someone else has reported same issue plus I can see nameservers are set to our nameservers but some dns looker ups don’t show it points to right name servers.
Probably an issue at our end. I suggest you to change your nameservers to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org and see if works?

I did change them like 2 hours ago

okay I will wait

Can you try adding your domain again, I see no reason it could fail.

yep sorry for late response I have been busy https://mvrp.ml

also on the panel it says active

also @anon19508339 I will switch them to what you said

Nothing has still happened

This domain name does not appear to have any nameservers right now. Please check with Freenom whether your domain name is active and configured correctly. This is not something you can fix on the hosting side.

2 Likes

Right now because I checked with them and nothing is wrong im going to make a brand new one