Help with mx Record

Yes, the username is your Gmail email address.

What should i do after it, its a little complicated for me to understand, i have uploaded the PHPmailer folder to the htdocs folder.

The instructions in the article aren’t very “monkey see, monkey do”, because they do assume a certain level of PHP coding experience. Building a PHP contact module into a website with little PHP experience is really hard.

If you’re using some kind of pre-existing system or CMS to build your website, you may check if it has any options to send email with SMTP.

Hi… I have qualityrefinance.com and have set the MX record accordingly. I am unable to get the email forwarding to work as well. Is this a part of the global glitch or did I incorrectly setup the mx files?

If you find a topic about an issue similar to yours, that’s great. But can you please read the messages already there? I was going to send you to a knowledge base article, but that link was already shared in this topic. So please read the information here rather than just repeating the question.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.