Help!?

why my website is blank?

Give us more info, like the website and what was the last thing you did to the website.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ggwpgasdsadas! Please follow the template in the hosting support option.

5 Likes

@ggwpgasdsadas Seems like your index file is corrupted. Try reuploading it.

1 Like

The HTML content returned looks like the start of a page and then it just stops. If I look at the Network tab in my browser, I see the status code for the page is 500, which probably means there is PHP code there which crashed.

So this is a good place to start: Http error 500 - Docs - InfinityFree Forum

5 Likes

sorry I’m newbie, can someone help me in uploading my site? I dunno to do it, I’m just watching tutorial but I cant follow it. below are some files

Please follow along with the article linked below. If you get stuck, please let us know where in the process.
Thanks.

3 Likes

can you help me in uploading my site sir? I am also a filipino

To upload, use a FTP (search filezilla on google and download it, then login into the server which the login info is in infinityfree client area…). Then you need to select all of those files (click on the first one and then hover over last item and press shift click.) Then you drag and drop those files into the htdocs folder which are in the right side of filezilla.

5 Likes

Go to File Zilla and then download the FTP login with your credentials in your Client Area then take all the files and upload them to the htdocs folder.

3 Likes

I did all of you said but it still blank

all of my .php is blank page

Rename your main file to index.php. It should load then

Check your PHP code or .htaccess

4 Likes

I change it but it still blank. I try alter the PHP. this is the one it shows

When i used it in localhost like xamp, its ok.

You need to replace the 2 files specified in the error

DBConnection.php
SystemSettings.php

On the first line it says “mysql” and “No such file or directory”. That can only mean one thing:

6 Likes