Hits Limit Suspension

Ok, I see that and I understand how that can be frustrating.

However, from the statistics perspective, there is a big chance that at least one significant event will happen in your hosting career if you do it for that many years. The probability that Infinityfree will have a problem taking into perspective all of the other hosting sites out there is small, but the probability that a hosting site will have an problem taking into perspective of all of the other hosting sites out there is almost one (wow, my statistics class paying off).

Basically, I am saying that even though it is a small chance that Infinityfree, out of all of the hosting sites out will give you a problem, if you say that for every hosting site then it doesn’t matter because one of them is very likely to give you a problem. I am just saying that no matter where you go, eventually you will run into a problem. Maybe it is because we are free hosting, and therefore Ifastnet will not give their all to this hosting service. Or, maybe it is just a random event that just so happened to occur at Infinityfree. Either way, we are not trying to ruin your website, nor are we wanting you to go away unhelped.

We are only as helpful as you allow us to be.

1 Like

I also had watched some YouTube videos on the best free hosting services and one of them had remarked on continually getting suspended from you guys for no reason at all and he could never figure it out so it strikes me as funny that the same thing happened to me. Oh well we move on and good luck to all

1 Like

A quick note for you to think about before you go:

More people who have had a bad experience will report it, as compared to few people who have had a good experience reporting it.

This causes a biased saturation of people giving reviews of their bad experience. So, instead of just counting the proportion of good reviews to bad, investigate the reviews and think to yourself “I wonder why this bad experience happened”. A whole lot of people complain here even though they unknowingly (or, worse, knowingly) violated our terms and thus got suspended.

I’ve only gotten suspended once and I did a lot more than making a simple menu. However, the possibility still remains that you got a DDoS attack, and if that is the case then you will likely never be safe from that.

We wish you good luck and we sincerely hope that you have a great experience on your new hosting service. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience, regardless of who’s fault it is.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.