Home Directory

I would like to know how to change the domain folder to the main one. I put a domain pointed to Epizy, and it didn’t work, it created another folder, and now what do I do?

I’m sorry, but I’m a bit confused. You are trying to create an account with a domain, and move to a different account? Just remove the domain from the old account, than add it to the new one.
Let me know if that was what you were looking for.

I mean that after I put a third-party domain in my Epizy account, I deleted the main sub domain, and I can’t get the new domain to root. Will I have to start all over again?

As you can see there is no way to change the main folder of the site, which comes by default when we create the subdomain account.

So you had a domain (example.epizy.com) and you created a subdomain (subdomain.example.epizy.com) than you deleted the original domain, and you want it back on the account? You can try re-adding it in the addon domains section of the control panel.

Also, the 8ejcvy6f.epizy.com is just an identifier. It will never show a website (I honestly have no clue what it is used for). You have to add additional domain in the “addon domains” section of the control panel.
Thanks.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.