Hosting and Domain Premium

I have hosting and free domain and want to switch to premium how do?

I have hosting and free domain and want to switch to premium how do?

If your website doesn’t use a database, moving your website is very easy. Simply connect with FTP to your old account using a desktop FTP client like FileZilla and download all the files to your computer. Then, connect to your new premium account with the FTP client and upload the files you just downloaded to your new account. You may need to update some of the links on your website, but generally speaking that’s all there is to it.

If your website uses a database, it’s a bit more complicated. You still need to copy all the files as described above, but you will also need to move your databases separately. You can download your databases by going into phpMyAdmin from the control panel and use the Export menu to download all databases to your computer. You can then import the databases using the Backup menu in your cPanel. After you’ve imported all databases, you will also need to create new database users through the MySQL Databases menu and assign them to your databases.

After that’s done, you will probably need to update your website’s configuration to use the new databases. The exact steps differ depending on which script your websites uses but generally, you will need to edit a file named something like config.php or configuration.php. However, you should be able to find detailed instructions for that on the documentation of your website’s script. For example, these are the instructions for Wordpress.

Finally, if you are using your own domain already, you will need to update the nameservers for it. The nameservers for our premium hosting are ns5.grendelhosting.com and ns6.grendelhosting.com. You can set these through the management area of your domain provider.

Of course, if you experience any problems with any of these steps, please don’t hesitate to submit a ticket from your client area. We are happy to help you with any of the steps described above!

I buy your hosting and domain and you do it for me, I do not.

you make the transfer of the database for me to not lose members

you make the transfer of the database for me to not lose members

We may be able to do the transfer for you. Can you please submit a ticket so we can discuss the options?

Hosting options and domain