Hosting Platform Outage

Hosting Platform Outage

At this time, the hosting platform core is experiencing a major outage.

The root cause appears to be related to the DNS servers of the free hosting platform. This results in a wide variety of issues on all aspects of the hosting platform, including:

• Websites being unreachable.
  • Database servers being unreachable (both from your website and the control panel).
  • Various functions in the control panel not working.
  • Crashes in the client area, resulting from the hosting APIs not working correctly.

The issue started November 26 around 19:10 UTC.

At this time, we believe the issue to be caused by a cyber attack on our systems.

We’re doing our best to investigate this and get it resolved as soon as possible.

There are no known workarounds right now.

As far as we can tell, there is no data loss for any websites.

We are aware of the issue and are doing our best to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I completely understand that this may cause confusion and you will have additional questions. I am happy to provide any information I have to help you.

However, to keep the contents of this topic clean, clear and concise, I ask that you carefully read the Outage Communication Rules before posting.

In a nutshell:

• Please keep the posts about the outage in this topic, and all posts not about this outage outside of this topic.
  • Please post relevant questions only that have not been answered yet. It may be compelling to ask obvious questions like “when will this be fixed”, but basic information like that will be put in this message as soon as we know it.
  • Please carefully check the known symptoms and affected components.
    • If you are on the affected components, you are almost certainly affected by the outage. If so, please refrain from simply stating you are affected, it does not help get your service back up faster.
    • If you are not on the affected components but do experience all of the symptoms, please say so below so we can check if our list is incomplete.
    • If you do not experience all listed issues and are not on the components that are known to be affected, the issue you are experiencing is most likely not related to this outage. If so, please create a new topic in the Hosting Support category and describe the issue there.
  • If you say you are affected by the outage, please always include your website URL. I can’t check if you are affected by the outage if you don’t say which of your websites is affected.

Posts that do not follow these rules may be deleted without warning. This is to help ensure that all the relevant information is easily available to everyone reading this topic.

9 Likes

Reminder: PLEASE FOLLOW THE OUTAGE COMMUNICATION RULES. Irrelevant, incomplete or repetitive posts will be deleted without warning.

6 Likes

How can we help solving this problem?

You can not. This is a hosting issue you cannot do anything about. However, it seems that the issue is being resolved slowly. So if you are still experiencing issues, please tell us and if you are not, also please tell us.

3 Likes

Looking at the metrics, it seems that this issue was mostly resolved around the same time I posted this message.

2 Likes

Hello,

I still cannot access to my website:

Hpe you’ll solve it soon.

Thank you!

Right, that’s one thing I forgot to mention:

3 Likes

Hey admin. Website IP 185.27.134.226 is down. Mind checking and add it as a new issue. Also this topic is unpinned.

I still can’t reach my website on IP 185.27.134.151
Hosting Volume vol1_3
Username: epiz_26802378
https://hobbyistvoxelartdesigner.freecluster.eu/

Is this stil from the Hosting Platform Outage or is it something else?

Please see this. Also, this is getting off-topic.

1 Like

Yes, the IP 185.27.134.226 is indeed down.

Yes, it is. I already said the freecluster.eu is down.

1 Like

FYI, this topic is no longer pinned

2 Likes

Thanks. My website works again. Looks like the problem has been solved.

admin, is this resolved?

Dear admins,

Are you gonna turn on freecluster.eu domains again? Why can’t we access to our website through the IP neither?

Thank you!

Everything is up again!

About an hour ago, the disabled website IP 185.27.134.226 was brought back online.

Earlier today, the freecluster.eu DNS was also restored. However, due to DNS caching, it can take up to 72 hours for every site to be visible everywhere.

5 Likes

Has this been solved?

1 Like