How can i delete my own domain?

Hello. I have added my own domain with dns. but now I can not remove it, I changed the dns from the domain but I still get infinityfree? how can i delete this?

@Itachi said:
Hello. I have added my own domain with dns. but now I can not remove it, I changed the dns from the domain but I still get infinityfree? how can i delete this?

Just wait for DNS propagation. If you already changed the nameservers of your domain, there is nothing you can do with your hosting account to speed that up.

@Admin said:

@Itachi said:

Just wait for DNS propagation. If you already changed the nameservers of your domain, there is nothing you can do with your hosting account to speed that up.

Okay, thank you. Why can i not log in to Control Panel and FTP? When i want log in to Control Panel, i get this: “ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR”. and when i want to log in FTP, i get this: “Unable to connect to the hosting account”.

@Itachi said:

@Admin said:

@Itachi said:

Okay, thank you. Why can i not log in to Control Panel and FTP? When i want log in to Control Panel, i get this: “ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR”. and when i want to log in FTP, i get this: “Unable to connect to the hosting account”.

Both errors boil down to a single issue: FTP access is only enabled after logging in to the control panel for the first time and you cannot login to the control panel.

A workaround is to visit http://cpanel.epizy.com yourself and login with the hosting account username and password from the client area.

However, I’m curious why you see an SSL error because I don’t see it on my end. Which browser and operating system do you use? And do you experience this error on multiple devices and browsers?

EDIT: I see you posted this as a separate topic as well. Please respond in that topic instead of here: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/2990/can-not-log-in-to-ftp-and-control-panel#latest

I have the same problem, I already deleted my domain from their hosting for a day but still when accessing, it goes to their suspended domain advertisement and not to my new host.

@shinji said:
I have the same problem, I already deleted my domain from their hosting for a day but still when accessing, it goes to their suspended domain advertisement and not to my new host.

This topic is about FTP connection issues and questions how to delete a domain. You have already deleted your domain, so that’s definitely not the same problem.

Again, if you have a new problem, create a new discussion. Don’t hijack an old, unrelated topic to ask your question.