How can I Improve?

Looks cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks !

I have made some changes in Navbar & I am not able figure out was it good before or now ? @jaikrishna.t Can u tell which was good white or navy ?

If it is a light theme, white is better.
If it is a dark theme, navy would look better.

Also, your slideshow goes WAY too fast.

4 Likes

The color looks good, but for menu item background make it something light color, like lightgreen or lightblue.

1 Like

Thanks I will set that !

I have set the slideshow and made some changes to the site @jaikrishna.t @wackyblackie @Greenreader9 Any thing is Ugly Now ?

Slideshow is still too fast. And some of the images are different sizes, so you should specify a height so the site doesn’t bounce around (that makes it hard to navigate). I would recommend 800px height.

2 Likes

@wackyblackie 800px ? it doesn’t load that full page something loading full page will be better ?

I have removed the images that were causing the trouble , I will add in About-Us Page . No worries

Thanks @wackyblackie

2 Likes

Hey @jaikrishna.t , @wackyblackie , @Greenreader9 ,

Hope you all are doing well ! :grinning:

I have added a Product Page You can find the Link in the Navbar (can’t paste that here because it gets indexed in google don’t mind ) with very simple HTML & CSS , Does anything needs to be changed in the page ? the Images I have added for sample , I will change that afterwards

How much will you rate this from 1 to 5 ?

Any new Suggestions are Highly Appreciated :bouquet: !

Thanks so much for bearing with me & replying to everything , I really Appreciate you so much ! :pray:

Why are you using .avif format for images, they just don’t load for me :frowning: I will rate a 3/5 for no images.

1 Like

Ok, round two, are you ready?

1. .avif files should not be used on the web. Use .webp for images
  2. Check your description meta tag, it’s too long, and watch the grammar.
  3. Mobile menu does not open
  4. Product cards are weirdly aligned. Either allow them to change their size to fill the page, or center them.
  5. Logo looks good!
  6. A space does not come before a comma. Also, capital letters are only for names and after periods. Example:
    Before:

Hi , I’m SSE Got any questions? I’m happy to help.

After:

Hi, I’m SSE. Got any questions? I’m happy to help.

3 Likes

Yea !

@jaikrishna.t Sorry, I have changed that

Ok, I have changed that to .webp & made the image background transparent , does it look good before or now ?

I have reduced the description to

We (SSE) 'Sri Sarada Engineering' are supplier of quality range of Gears and Gear Boxes, Sponge Iron & Cement Plant Spare Parts, Rollers, Screw Conveyors, Shafts, and Spring Plates in Hyderabad , We are Established in 2004 ."

Is it ok now or I need to Reduce More ?

Sorry, but I can’t understand what you are trying to tell , Can you tell more clearly please ?

My plan was to divide them into categories so that all will be ok , Now I have divided some is it ok now ?

Also , Here the CSS Code

width: 250px;
 border: 5px solid navy;
 padding: 10px;
 margin: 20px; }

What’s need to be changed in this @Greenreader9 , So that It looks good ?

I really have a habit to give space before comma , So when I type I quickly give a Space, I should change my habit !

Done, I have changed the Bot welcome message & Logo !

I really Appreciate you all for giving me your Valuable Suggestion & Affording me your time @Greenreader9 , @wackyblackie , @wackyblackie

Thanks a Lot :pray:

Excited :slightly_smiling_face: for Round 3 !

Something still feels off…

5 Likes

Done :+1:

@jaikrishna.t @KangJL @wackyblackie @Greenreader9

Update !

I have changed the Product page (link is available in the menu itself , I can’t share because it appears in google search , don’t mind !)

Please have a look & drop your valuable suggestions here !

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.