How can i use cloudfare with infinityfree

hi, i’ve trying to index my website to google (and use other features) but i cannot add these required dns records. how can i use cloudflare with infinityfree?

note: i am using cloudflare nameservers and i’ve added infinityfree nameservers as cloudflare ns records

You can’t add NS records to point to InfinityFree via Cloudflare! After adding the domain to your account via the nameservers ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com that can be changed ONLY from the domain registrar, point the domain to Cloudflare always from the domain registrar, remove the NS records and create two CNAME records, one with the name of @ and value of your Main Domain that can be found on the Control Panel and another one with the name of www and value @. After that change the SSL option (if automatically set to “Flexible”) to Full, and go again to the DNS section and create a TXT record with the name and value that Google generated for you to add to the Google Search Console.

i didn’t understand. do what on the records?

Create two CNAME records, one with the name of @ and value of your Main Domain that can be found on the Control Panel and another one with the name of www and value @, and delete the two NS records that you’ve added.

“value of your Main Domain that can be found on the Control Panel”
what panel? what value? i need to find what value on what control panel?
please, be more clear.

The Control Panel that you can access by clicking on the “Website for yourdomain”, where yourdomain can be overwritten with the subdomain you’ve created or the domain you’ve added, and on “CONTROL PANEL”, or by the URL cpanel.epizy.com, remembering username and password of the hosting account. The value can be found like on this screenshot:

However, I tried to be more clear, but I’ve seen you’re a newbie here, so if you were a lover of technology/IT I could help you more easily.

1 Like

i’ve using infinityfree since 2018. since 1 month after, was clear enough that i need to use cloueflare.
buuut, i cannot use two web hosts in only one domain.
and infinityfree can store my files, cloudflare is a free dns host.
but i cannot use that two function. i can use only one (web host) per domain.

it’s just a thing, i can only set up dns from my domain provider?
or i can set up my domain to cloudflare?

But like so you ensure your DNS are pointing to InfinityFree, while the ping.eu results result that you’re using the two IPv4 and IPv6 of CloudFlare.
Before adding the domain to your account via the Addon Domains section on the Control Panel you must use InfinityFree’s nameservers that you can change from your domain registrar, not from CloudFlare. After adding it you can point the domain to CloudFlare using their nameservers that you can always change from your domain registrar, and then point the domain to the Main Domain that you can find on the Control Panel like in this screenshot:

thx in advc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.