How do I activate my account?

Daily Hits Limit Exceeded, so you have signed up with ifastnet to complete the payment.
How do I access my RFGD_20204426 site?

already paid for premium hosting at iFastNet
how can my account to be reactivated?

@ukib880088 said:
already paid for premium hosting at iFastNet
how can my account to be reactivated?

You can’t reactivate the account, but you can ask iFastNet to transfer your website for you. They can import the account, even if it’s suspended.

@Admin said:
You can’t reactivate the account, but you can ask iFastNet to transfer your website for you. They can import the account, even if it’s suspended.

How do I get a website transfer?
And the old site should be open so that the old users know the new site
If the connection is not made, can not you still use the site?

I want to upgrade my account and access the site.
The site still will not open even if you pay money …

@ukib880088 said:

@Admin said:

How do I get a website transfer?

Just to state clearly: iFastNet can transfer your website from InfinityFree to iFastNet. We don’t do the transfer, iFastNet does that. I don’t know how the transfer works because we don’t do the transfer. You should ask iFastNet’s support these questions, because iFastNet support knows more about iFastNet’s services than we at InfinityFree do.

And the old site should be open so that the old users know the new site
If the connection is not made, can not you still use the site?

I don’t know, ask iFastNet.

I want to upgrade my account and access the site.
The site still will not open even if you pay money …

I don’t know, ask iFastNet.

The entire upgrade and transfer procedure is not done by us, nobody here at InfinityFree exactly knows how iFastNet’s premium hosting system works.