How do I become a mod?

But it doesn’t mean we can pic you as a moderator, you’ve to have lots of good activites here which you yet don’t, plus you’ve burnt your own trust on us, how can we trust you especially when you only say you’re changed?

4 Likes

Create me a website with forum and hire me as a forum moderator then you’ll see

It yet doesn’t make sense, as I said:

And as Admin said:

Also this, it’s very sus that you want to be a moderator, if you want to help people:

4 Likes

Like I said before, you become a mod if I think you’re suitable for the job.

But you’re saying this from a brand new account, and you admit you have spammed the forum in the past. That’s not exactly a good track record to show you’re either active or good at upholding the rules.

Never say never, but don’t get your hopes up any time soon.

11 Likes

That’s very suspicious, I mean, at least he should help people for while to show that he’s a good part of our community? he wasn’t going to admit before i show him proofs.

5 Likes

What is my rate of becoming a mod? :flushed:

1 Like

Nothing :flushed:
joke aside, you’re quite new here. You can continue helping people without being a moderator tho.

4 Likes

very new , I love helping people :smile:

4 Likes

well this is why i see them everywhere.
there a mod

still thats just words. Saying you wont doesnt mean you will actually not do it. What if they make you a mod and then you start doing horrible things? If all you needed to be a mod is say a sentence, EVERYONE in this fourm would be a mod. Im not a mod, so i cant speak for them, but still. Its a bad reason to get authority.

4 Likes

@sanubi2008 Get ready for the next ban…

Well you misbehaved,so never again think of becoming a mod

You just broke your promise…

2 Likes

12 topics… Cool

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.