How do I host my website in InfinityFree?

sahankaushalya

(tute.lk)

The selected custom domain is already in use on byet.org. Please remove the custom domain from your account at byet. org before you can host it on InfinityFree.

Other Information

My account has been suspended by byet.org. I am running an education website. They have suspended my account along with all the things I was preparing there. Even though I have submitted a ticket and forum topic to them every day, there is no response from them. I told them to give me back or delete my account but they don’t respond.
Below is the error message they give me.

<i><big>**Account Suspended**</big>
Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.</i>

They say I have exceeded their limit so give me the money and go ahead. But I have no money. And it’s not fair. They don’t even give me a chance to delete my account. Please help me. I have no other options.

your website may have used too many resources in which case its only suspended for 24 hours

check your accounts page, there should be some information

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the community.

If this is hosted on byet.org then we have nothing to do and can’t do anything about your suspension. Although you said you have tried to contact them, I can only suggest you try again as we are not the same as byet.org.

4 Likes

and check if there is a way to open a ticket and explain that you intend to remove the domain and close the account

1 Like

OP stated they submitted a ticket, however, they haven’t responded.

Additionally, instead of adding a reply, you could edit your original post and keep the forum a bit cleaner and easier to read.

2 Likes

Maybe… but it’s been two days since my account was suspended. Why won’t they even give me a chance to delete what’s on there? If I made a mistake, why don’t they give me a chance?

Most likely you’ll have to wait until it automatically deletes itself.

2 Likes

Why won’t they even give me a chance to delete what’s on there? If I made a mistake, why don’t they give me a chance? They don’t give me the right response. I don’t even have a chance to get out of it?

See this?

Is iFastnet

Domain is banned likely due to reason below

5 Likes

How many days will it be? I have no money. That’s why I came here to host. I can set up and host another account. But can’t remove my domain. I have worked with byet host for about 3 years. Why are you doing this to me? :expressionless::disappointed_relieved:

Thank you. I will try that way too. :slightly_frowning_face:

have you tried contacting ifastnet ? i dont think infinityfree can help

1 Like

Hello

InfinityFree cannot remove the domain for you, we cannot help you remove your domain name.

Please contact support.iFastNet.com and ask them to remove the domain name for you if byet host is not. They will be able to help you, or at least provide more information.

Thanks

7 Likes