How do I make money under 13

I was wondering, if anyone knows how to make money under 13, without paying anything.

1 Like

You would have to set up a credit card account, which is only for people 18+ (depending on the country, but most of them enforce it at 18+). So, you would have to get your parents to set up an account, and use a credit card API for your website, which would also require permission from your parents (of course, you would have to take very serious security measures to prevent your site from being hacked). I would say learn more coding before jumping into those things.

ok. but what about affiliate promoting? I know I’ ll still have to get parents permission, and have it go to their bank account, but will i still have to use a ton of security measures?

Under 13?

Simple,Start saving your pocket money.
Try to save 5 dollar each month and you will end up with 60 dollars in the end.

Money doesn’t come easily

4 Likes

I can help you i will send you a private message.

1 Like

confused_dog
I hope do not do anything illegal but good luck.

4 Likes

lol yeah

1 Like

Why you feel you must reply my every comment about nulled? Please leave me!

Because I care about people’s security. Simple.

2 Likes

Nulled?
Did she ever tell about nulled?

3 Likes

Maybe i did, lol.

3 Likes

What can i do him/her?

She/He always ping me about nulled.

Yeah, even I will ping you about nulled in discord.
(just kidding)

1 Like

She doesn’t want to talk about nulled, She wants to remind you the rules, I like the way you’re guilty but also accusing me.

lol yeah

1 Like

As in promoting other products? Just use google ads. I don’t think you need a ton of security measures for that, because typically it would be google/the ad company that pays you, but still make sure you have security measures making money/not making money. Always a good idea.

ok thank you :slight_smile:

of couse lol and im under 13.