How i can get a support from ifastnet?

Hi,
As i understand infinityfree is the free service of ifastnet.com.

I have a premium hosting on ifastnet.com and i am trying to contact support. I contacted them from yesterday and they do not reply. This is the fist time.

I have a serious problem and i need a support.

Also if you try to submit new ticket you get this error CSRF Token Mismatch

Maybe try use this InfinityFree support. If you want.

Thanks for reply

How can I contact Infinityfree support?

You using now…

Ifastnet staff are busy for their real life issues, That it’ll take time to answer you :slight_smile:

About IF support you can either contact via email or ask this forum.

3 Likes

Thank you. Do you know if ifastnet have issues?

Yesterday I noticed that all my websites are suspended. I contact support and they said that I didn’t pay and they gave me a different account email. I explained to them that this is not my account and it looks that you suspended wrong account and you moved my websites and my account to suspended.

Now I am waiting from them to reply.

Do they plan to close their business?

I am customer for 10 years and now they act like this? Something it is going wrong.

I can understand the confusion, but this is not the case. We (InfinityFree) are not iFastNet, and we don’t own or are owned by iFastNet. We make use of iFastNet’s free hosting infrastructure and promote their premium services. But InfinityFree is legally independent from iFastNet.

You can contact iFastNet’s support through their support section at https://support.ifastnet.com Asking the questions here won’t help, because (to my knowledge) nobody visiting this forum can access iFastNet’s internal systems to see the status of your service with them.

To quote our contact page:

I need help with premium hosting

If you purchased a premium hosting account through the upgrade sections on our website, you will have purchased an account on iFastNet.

iFastNet provides 24/7/365 support to their hosting customers. To contact iFastNet, please submit a support request through iFastNet’s support portal. Note that you may need to create a new account to login to this portal.

InfinityFree, as the name suggests, only provides free hosting. InfinityFree does not have any access to iFastNet’s premium hosting, so we are unable to provide any support whatsoever for premium hosting.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.