How to add to cloudflare

How to add my websity to cloudflare;

My site is extrafe.epizy.com

Thank you.

Cloudflare only provides their services to custom domains. They will not provide their services for free subdomains.

So to add your website to Cloudflare, you’ll need to get your own domain name first. NameSilo offers a large selection of them at low prices: https://infinityfree.net/domains/

The site suffers for load times sometimes dont even start so how to solve this.
Thanks.

The issue is that the IP address your website is on is currently being targeted for a DDoS attack. Because of that, the IP address had to be disabled to prevent damage to the system as a whole. The issue is being monitored, and the IP address will be re-enabled as soon as the attack has subsided.

Note that this does not mean your website specifically is the target of the DDoS attack. We host a lot of different websites on specific IP addresses, so it’s likely that another website was the target instead, and this is just collateral damage.

Ok so what the options here?

Delete the website and create a new one with another e-mail?
Wait for you until i getting better and when?

Or i can do something else?
Thank you.

The best option is to simply wait for the attack to stop. It will cease eventually (most likely in a few days). From what I’ve read about them, it sounds like they requre a lot of bandwidth to do, and probably can’t be sustanied forever.

1 Like

Those are your options, basically.

However, you can just create a new hosting account with the same email address. All hosting accounts are assigned semi-randomly to IP addresses, even if they are owned by the same person. And you are not allowed to have multiple client area profiles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.