How to connect cloudflare

Yes, you should add.
If you have the subdomain “project”, you would need to create an A record for the subdomain with the content 185.27.134.230 (which is the tech4file.ml IP address).

3 Likes

Name as project or whole subdomain

Just added

but still error

Only project.

1 Like

yes added but error

It loads fine for me.

Keep in mind that this is subject of DNS propagation, since you are changing records.
Please try clearing your cache:

If it doesn’t work, wait some hours and it should start resolving.

4 Likes

One of my subdomain doesn’t have ssl record when I added record and checking page it says SSL handshake failed but this domain doesn’t have ssl how to redirect this to http only or how to solve this error

I have tried Configuration Rules which helped me to solve this error and Thanks to all for helping me out!

https://tech4file.epizy.com/
can you check this domain i don’t know why this is not working. what should I have to do and this domain is from same account and same account IP

You don’t have a certificate installed:

or issued:
Since you have a redirection to HTTPS, I cannot view the website.
Keep in mind that you cannot use InfinityFree subdomains with Cloudflare.
To request and install a certificate, please follow the guide below:

4 Likes

Actually tech4file.epizy.com is not connected to cloudflare but created on same account but still not worked this domain I can’t connect to cloudflare right but to test I have connected but still not working even tried some page rules as I have to access that website how to do it

Adding a domain to Cloudflare means you’ll be able to get HTTPS from Cloudflare for that domain. Other domains, even those on the same account, will only get the benefits of Cloudflare if they are not using Cloudflare themselves.

And Cloudflare doesn’t let you add individual subdomains to their platform, only the entire domain, so you can’t use a free subdomain on Cloudflare.

So if you want HTTPS on your free subdomain, you’ll have to setup Cloudflare with us, and the easiest way to do that is with our Free SSL Certificates system.

5 Likes

Added ssl to domain but just for knowledge purpose can you tell me, I didn’t get that I just added tech4file.ml domain to cloudflare and added dns with my ip in dashboard but why this domain is also connected added even page rules also not worked showing ssl error only.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand your message.

You can’t add tech4file.epizy.com to Cloudflare and, as such, cannot use any Cloudflare features on that subdomain. You can only use custom domains with Cloudflare, such as tech4file.ml.

Cloudflare will setup SSL for your domain and any first level subdomains (so test.tech4file.ml will work, but www.test.tech4file.ml will not) by default, but you can turn that off.

On which domain name exactly are you having trouble with SSL right now?

5 Likes

Nothing everything works fine

Guys I face a issue regarding SSL certificate. My domain nameservers are pointed to cloudflare and all sub domains in dns record is pointing to ip address. Yesterday I have created a new sub domain in control panel and in cloudflare I have pointed in dns records too after that I have created a SSL certificate from free SSL certificate in infinityfree portal it says nameservers are pointed to cloudflare create a cname record to point destination but I have created a A record in dns so I can’t create a cname record so how to solve this issue

Since you did not provide more info, below is the generic reply.
If A record and CNAME clashed, discard one of them

1 Like

What should I have to do now should I have to remove A record for new subdomain and create a cname for it for ssl

The _acme-challenge subdomain should only have one DNS record: a CNAME record to our verification domain, with Cloudflare proxy turned off. The _acme-challenge should not have any A, AAA, TXT or any other records on it.

You should have A records for your base domain and any subdomain you want to host a website on (like the project subdomain). Since the Name of these records are different, the _acme-challenge records to not conflict with your website records, and vice versa.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.