How to make your own emailHello! I'm making an updated "How to create your own free email account" Which was created by @Soundar. In that tutorial, he used the postale.io email service. However, they shut down the Free plan. For this tutorial, I am gonna use Yandex.
- Go to connect.yandex.com and create the account
- Click on the ‘Try-Out’ button
- Fill in the information needed.
- Go to connect.yandex.com (a g a i n)
- Go to cloudflare.com and sign up for it
- Add an MX record. mx.yandex.net and 10 as priority.
- Webmaster tab and click add domain
- For Verification, use the DNS method and and set the TTL as 2mins
- click the check button. It now should say Confirmed and Ready to go.
WOOOOOOHOOOO! You added a domain to your Yandex account.10. Click Admin tools. (specifically *Add an employee button*)
- FIll in just the First and Lastname and the firstname.lastname@example.org and set the language and create the account.
You have now created a account.
if you want to use a mail client like Gmail Spark etc, you need to enable imap / pop access in your inbox.Yandex.Mail set this up as a way to protect your account.
- Go to mail.yandex.com And login if you have to
- Click on the gear icon
- Click more settings
- Click Email clients in the left side Nav bar
- Enable portal password.
Do you guys want me to make a video instructing you on how to set this up if this post is a bit hard to understand