How to decrease inodes Used ?

Hi admin, how can I decrease inodes used ? What is inodes usage ?

Please check the FAQ first, this article explains exactly what you want to know: https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit

Thank you for helping me in limiting inodes.
I have another problem, I got this error code Error #98345782849. What is this ? Please help me to solve this probem

Secondly, I have installed Opencart and I got this problem (you can access to creationsvalley.com in order to see the issue).

@VictorCV said:
Thank you for helping me in limiting inodes.
I have another problem, I got this error code Error #98345782849. What is this ? Please help me to solve this probem

Where do you see that error? Your website is showing a lot of errors, but not that one.

I saw that error in the “MySQL Databases” yesterday, but today I do not see that one anymore.
Can you solve those errors on my website ? I do not know how to solve those now.

@VictorCV said:
I saw that error in the “MySQL Databases” yesterday, but today I do not see that one anymore.
Can you solve those errors on my website ? I do not know how to solve those now.

I don’t know either how you should solve the issue, but I do know what’s causing them.

Your script is trying to read data from outside the htdocs folder. However, for security reasons, websites cannot access files outside their own domain name, meaning your script cannot access those files. You’ll have to check the documentation of your script on how and where you should move the data.

Ok, thank you. I’ll try to do that.