It’s easy to make great, powerful websites by using a popular CMS like Wordpress, and customize it to your needs using plugins and themes. But how do you install scripts like that?
- Login to your control panel by finding your account in the client area and clicking the Control Panel button.
- Open the Softaculous Apps Installer inside your control panel. You may have to scroll down to find it.
- Find your script in Softaculous through the search menu, featured scripts, or category dropdowns.
- Click “Install Now” on the script you wish to install.
- Fill in the required settings. If you want the script to be installed on your main site (Not in a subdirectory), leave the “Directory” field blank. Remember to change the admin username, password, and e-mail address.
- Click Install and wait for the installation to be completed.
- Login to the admin area of your script to start customizing your website!