How To Install Wildcard SSL Certificate In cPanel

Is there any possible way to install a wildcard ssl certificate in cPanel? I have one ready to use, I just don’t know how and if I can install it.

There’s plenty of knowledge base articles about SSL, check them out.
You can use Cloudflare and their SSL, or use the same Cloudflare to install others SSL’s by letsencrypt or from elsewhere, I don’t have link to the article&video about it but I’m sure someone will post it there soon.

@DisneyWorldMan said:
Is there any possible way to install a wildcard ssl certificate in cPanel? I have one ready to use, I just don’t know how and if I can install it.

No wildcard ssl is not installable on InfinityFree or meaning the free plan doesnt support wildcard certs.

Does the premium plan support it?> @UnknownLolz said:

@DisneyWorldMan said:

No wildcard ssl is not installable on InfinityFree or meaning the free plan doesnt support wildcard certs.

Does the premium plan support wildcard ssl certificates?

@DisneyWorldMan said:
Does the premium plan support it?> @UnknownLolz said:

@DisneyWorldMan said:

Does the premium plan support wildcard ssl certificates?

Of course it supports wildcard SSL, what would you expect when you pay for a price?