how to install wordpress 5.0

Dear team
I have tried much time install Wordpress 5.0 in my cpanel but I cant success please help how can I do it.

please share details to install Wordpress in my cpannel step to step.

You can install it manually by uploading files on ftp tho, if you have problems with installers

@parmanand said:
Dear team
I have tried much time install Wordpress 5.0 in my cpanel but I cant success please help how can I do it.

Just go into Softaculous and go through the installation steps there?

I’d be happy to help you, but it would help a lot if you could explain a bit more about how you’re trying to install it and where you get stuck.

First i want to install wordpress 5.0 then woocommerce plugin but both are not install i need help how can i install wordpress 5.0 in my cpanel

Can you share snap of wordpress installation plz

1. Softaculous app installation then select wordpress and fill details  and install wordpress. 

2.after successfully install wordpress show the update wordpress in 5.0 and wordpress 5.0 not install 

3. Woocommerce plugin installation also error

if i install woocommerce plugin then error is –

Installation failed: 502 Bad Gateway 502 Bad Gateway nginx

1. Softaculous app installation then select wordpress and fill details  and install wordpress. 

2.after successfully install wordpress show the update wordpress in 5.0 and wordpress 5.0 not install
I'm sorry, but I don't understand step 2. WordPress 5.0 would already be installed after step 1, right? So why do you need to update again?

3. Woocommerce plugin installation also error
Please try installing it manually: https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation_by_FTP

1. i have successfully installed wordpress 
    2. i have successfully upload woocommerce plugin

3. but if when i activate the plugin the result is failed… 
    and this the reason…

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: include_once(/home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce.php on line 26

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce.php on line 26

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WooCommerce’ not found in /home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce.php(42): wc() #1 /home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1909): include(‘/home/vol8_7/ep…’) #2 /home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-admin/plugins.php(172): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘woocommerce/woo…’) #3 {main} thrown in /home/vol8_7/epizy.com/epiz_23064292/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce.php on line 38

how can i activate woocommerce plugin

No such file or directory, not found in: these errors is encrypted or what? Plugin isn’t installed fully, if you used some installer on WP or something just like this — delete it and install it manually, with FTP better.

Did you upload the WordPress plugin through the WordPress admin interface or did you upload it through FTP. If you tried the former, could you try the latter?

can you provide me to step by step by step processes for ftp plugin install 

The official WordPress documentation has an article about this: Managing Plugins « WordPress Codex