How to login to Joomla

Доброй ночи. Буду признателен в помощи подключения Joomla. Заранее благодарю.

We don’t understand your language. So retry in english.

1 Like

good night, I would appreciate if you help me to connect Joomla. Thank you in advance.

that’s how it is translating xd

1 Like

What do you means by “connect”?
When install process, you have did input admin account, right?

I don’t know mate, I just translated his message from russian xd

I think they replied you for mistake

1 Like

Please speak in English, first of all! Here’s the translation, posted by @blackjack before since I don’t want to use Google Translate for that:

Did you already put the database details in the installation process first (if you’re installing it manually)? If not, create a database from the “MySQL Databases” section of the Control Panel and then use the database name and database host from that page, along with the correct username and password that can be found by logging into your Client Area, clicking on your hosting account, scrolling down to “Account Details” and clicking on “Show/Hide” to show the password.

1 Like

Good afternoon. Tell me where you can find login details for Joomla. I didn’t save a page with login data, a login link, I thought it would be easy to find. I can’t find something in the control panel.

Go to Phpmyadmin, find the table that ends with _users, There should be your username, Don’t know your password? recover it:

https://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_recover_or_reset_your_admin_password%3F

2 Likes

Dear blackjack! If I need your help, I will write to you!

Thanx. Please tell me the link to go to the joomla console?

Go to yourdomain/administrator/, where yourdomain can be replaced with your domain, and login with your Joomla admin user credentials.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.