How to login to the new InfinityFree Forum

It has been a long time coming, but we’ve finally moved away from CodoForum and are now using Vanilla Forums! Vanilla Forums gives you a faster and more reliable forum experience.

All discussions, posts and user accounts have been moved. To login to your account and regain access to your account, you need to do the following:

If your e-mail address for the forum and your client area was the same, the accounts have already been merged, so you can skip to step 3.

1. Sign in to your InfinityFree client area.
  2. Go to Profile → Edit Profile and set your Forum Name. If you already had an account with our previous forum, you must enter your CodoForum login username (not the display name!).
  3. Click Sign In at this forum. If you’re not logged in to your client area yet, you need to login first. After this step, you’ll se a confirmation page.
  4. Click the Connect button.
  5. Enter your old forum password.

After submitting the page, you’ll be logged in to your account. Your client area and forum accounts are now linked so you can always sign in to the forum using your client area details.

If you experience any problem with the connection (and therefore can’t post in the forums), please contact us here: Contact Us - InfinityFree

1 Like

Why is my account disabled?

@herowar said:
Why is my account disabled?

What do you mean your account is disabled? You just posted a message, doesn’t that mean your forum account is working fine?

My point is my free hosting account at infinityfree ko deactivated, my account user name: epiz_19317686

My point is my free hosting account at infinityfree why deactivated, my account user name: epiz_19317686

@herowar said:
My point is my free hosting account at infinityfree ko deactivated, my account user name: epiz_19317686

So how is it related to logging in to the forum? Because that’s what this topic is about. If you have a different issue, you should create a new topic for it.

However, it would be far better if you check one of the many sources already available on account suspensions, like:

I dont like the new forum

@kenygamer said:
I dont like the new forum

Vanilla Forums is not perfect, but it’s a lot better than CodoForum.