How to make my site secured?

Whenever i open my site it shows this

This website has been reported as unsafe
latestworld.ml

We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.
Back to safety

hi
microsoft edge browser ?

Phishing threat: This is a phishing website that impersonates a trusted website to trick you into revealing personal or financial information.

on firefox all is normal

You or someone else will have to report that the site is safe from the SmartScreen warning.

You can immediately submit a request for a correction. SmartScreen Filter provides a web-based feedback system for customers and website owners to report potential false warnings or blocks as quickly as possible. From a red warning, click Report that this site does not contain threats. This will take you to a feedback page where you can indicate you are a site owner or representative. Follow the instructions and provide the information to submit a website for review.

It might be helpful if several users report the site as safe.

@1Anuj1 said:
Whenever i open my site it shows this

This website has been reported as unsafe
latestworld.ml

We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.
Back to safety

I’ve see your website have installed SSL but still contains Mixed content kindly fix that error using this guide https://goo.gl/QKjB2m