How to modify the timelimit

Hello,

I’m trying to use the most popular wordpress theme Avada. However I need to make some changes to the server to work properly: Screenshot by Lightshot

I’m not able to change the PHP time limit. I tried to change it from php.ini, .htaccess and also from wp-config.php file and it still doesn’t change.

Please tell me how to make the change so I can successfully use Avada.

Big Thanks!

The script time limit cannot be increased for fair usage reasons (you can’t run big, heavy scripts on free hosting because they would consume an unreasonable amount of server power). Our servers are pretty fast so you can just try to run the installer without setting the time limit and hope it completes in time. However, if that doesn’t work (or the theme simply refuses to be installed without the increased time limit), I’m afraid you’ll have to upgrade your account.

Phh. This is bad, because Avada is the most popular theme on Wordpress and I use it for many websites… (:expressionless:

Phh. This is bad, because Avada is the most popular theme on Wordpress and I use it for many websites… (:expressionless:

I thought the Twenty-something default themes were the most popular. Considering they are installed by default on every Wordpress site and they are free (unlike Avada).