How to put SSL for my epizy.com domain?

All in title

1 Like

You cannot get SSL for free subdomains, you must have your own domain (you can get one from freenom for free)

5 Likes

Wait a minute, who said it impossible @BayoDino…
Nothing is impossible @Pokakd, go right here and claim now.

https://freessl.space
Applicable for all sub-domains, use HTTP method to verify, it will take 5 minutes though as it is a sub-domain.

Have you tried it yourself?

I also have tried that before. But it doesn’t work because of Security System.

Yup I do it with subdomains…

I would be happy if you give me an Example.

Okay I will do and let you know.
But it is true that nothing is impossible in virtual world.

Can confirm it works, as I have used it before. It works only if you have registered your epizy.com / rf.gd subdomain from the initial registration page though, if you added it from the panel you will not be able to use it.
Proof: https://ssltesting.epizy.com/

5 Likes

Yes you are accurately correct. Thank you for saving my time in this setup!

Yup! @anon19508339

I find it interesting, but who can only give the proper answer is Admin.

Maybe. But he gave the proof brother.

and I have myself verified this proof.

I’m not blind to unsee the proof, that’s why i wrote I find it interesting.

1 Like

Our panel lets you install SSL certificates to subdomain, but the big challenge is finding a certificate vendor who will give you a certificate. If freessl.space / GoGetSSL give you that, then all is good.

5 Likes

Hello, unfortunately, SSL certificate tool is not available for subdomains due to IFastnet.com.
You can buy a .com domain, register a .eu.org or use IFastnet.com with less than 7 dollar per month, the latter is the most recommended since it includes free domains like .pw, .biz, etc.

1 Like

No it’s not due to IFastNet, it is due to InfintiyFree not wanting people to kind of hog subdomains because they have free SSL, and you can also use .ml .gq .ga and all other free domains (apart from .tk), but as other people suggest, freessl.space may work. as they are free and infinite renewals

2 Likes

No, it’s not due to iFastNet. iFastNet provides all the tools necessary to install SSL certificates on free subdomains. And @ChrisPAR proved that it works.

We have deliberately blocked the use of free subdomains in our SSL certificates tool. The reason for this is that we get the certificates from Let’s Encrypt, and Let’s Encrypt will only issue a small number of SSL certificates per domain name per week.

So if we’d allow you to request a certificate for a free subdomain, it would fail 99% of the time because Let’s Encrypt won’t issue more certificates for epizy.com or rf.gd.

So iFastNet is not to blame. Let’s Encrypt is the limiting factor here.

8 Likes

How did you do that. I also have tried the same but it throws an error saying that “Domain name is incorrect”, when its a correct domain name. Please let us know the procedure. Thanks in advance!!!

How did you do that. I also have tried the same but it throws an error saying that “Domain name is incorrect”, when its a correct domain name. Please let us know the procedure. Thanks in advance!!!

Could you just try to get a free .ml domain on freenom instead of using the epizy.com subdomain?

I’m pretty sure it would be easy for you to make or have an ssl.