How to Remove aes.js file


#1

Hi!
Dear All!

Today when I try to do something with my site an error occurs which is caused by an JS file located at
http://ranakhas.rf.gd/aes.js
while I’ve no such a file then after little bit searching I found this file on every IF site!
Some questions which I need answers

Is this file secure?
Why on every site?
The file I found is on
https://www.pctips.gq/aes.js of @ChrisPAR
https://mrjunior.cf/aes.js of @MrJunior
http://ranakhas.rf.gd/aes.js of @Ranakhas
http://url.rf.gd/aes.js just as random site
http://rf.gd/aes.js of @Admin
Why this file is necessary?
**Why there is no such a file on infinityfree.net **
Any way to remove it?
Is it related to ?i=1
The only problem I ever had while obtaining SSL is this file!
Is it possible to remove it?
where did @Admin host IF?
What is your site URL @UnknownLolz ?

I want Answer from @AlanTiller and @Admin .

Best Regards,
Rana Khashif Sarfraz
(CEO at YS Gloves)


#2

I have multiple sites,
Maybe you only need one:
https://amourshipping.gq


#3

@UnknownLolz said:
I have multiple sites,
Maybe you only need one:
https://amourshipping.gq

I don’t need site with SSL Error
Error 526 Ray ID: 42a3ef432b9c3c65 • 2018-06-13 10:39:40 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate https://amourshipping.gq/


#4

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:
I have multiple sites,
Maybe you only need one:
https://amourshipping.gq

I don’t need site with SSL Error
Error 526 Ray ID: 42a3ef432b9c3c65 • 2018-06-13 10:39:40 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate https://amourshipping.gq/

I’m really aware of the issue.
I’ll be fixing it!


#5

This question was asked a lot of times…


#6

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:
I have multiple sites,
Maybe you only need one:
https://amourshipping.gq

I don’t need site with SSL Error
Error 526 Ray ID: 42a3ef432b9c3c65 • 2018-06-13 10:39:40 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate https://amourshipping.gq/

I’m really aware of the issue.
I’ll be fixing it!

Switching to Flexible SSL may solve it.
There is Also https://amourshipping.gq/aes.js


#7

Fixed it!

Yes @Ranakhas I also noticed this too when I use tools.pingdom.com for checking my performance on my website.

And I actually see an aes.js file that I didn’t actually add this kind of file or anything.
And it’s also a cookieless file which lower my performance.

Edit:
It looks Like iFastNet just put this file for security reasons I think.
I’m going to search if there is anything related to this file.


#8

@MrJunior said:
This question was asked a lot of times…

Which question? AES.JS File question?


#9

Yes


#10

@UnknownLolz said:
Fixed it!

Yes @Ranakhas I also noticed this too when I use tools.pingdom.com for checking my performance on my website.

And I actually see an aes.js file that I didn’t actually add this kind of file or anything.
And it’s also a cookieless file which lower my performance.

It’s not mentioned in TERMS that IF will add aes.js file to your site.


#11

@MrJunior said:
Yes

Kindly, prove where did anyone asked? So, I can find solution.


#12

@Admin said:
It’s a bot/hotlink protection system which you can’t turn off.


#13

This might be the thing:


#14

It looks like this is really meant to be put for security reasons.


#15

@MrJunior said:

@Admin said:
It’s a bot/hotlink protection system which you can’t turn off.

If this file
aes.js
Remains on our site then it’s not Possible to get SSL cert from Let’s Encrypt


#16

Some Details

Implementations of AES in pure scripting languages (currently !Javascript, Python, Ruby, >and PHP, but, in addition to further contributions in those languages, submissions in >other scripting languages are also entirely welcome!).

Such implementations will be slow (hence the project name) but still useful when faster >ones are not available (for example, for JavaScript clients in browsers, and Python >servers on Google App Engine).

This code was originally developed by Josh Davis in 2007 and consisted of a mostly >working JavaScript implementation (given the name ecmaScrypt) and a quite broken >Python implementation. While working on a Google App Engine project Alex Martelli >needed a Python AES implementation to do MS Live authentication and stumbled upon >Josh’s code. Together they decided to start this project, and other committers joined >later to supply implementations in other scripting languages.
It slow down the site!


#17

@UnknownLolz said:
This might be the thing:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/aes-js

It is https://code.google.com/archive/p/slowaes/


#18

@Ranakhas said:

@MrJunior said:

@Admin said:
It’s a bot/hotlink protection system which you can’t turn off.

If this file
aes.js
Remains on our site then it’s not Possible to get SSL cert from Let’s Encrypt

As we know, Let’s encrypt using bots to verify the domain. The aes.js is part of bot blocking system. What’s wrong? I am wrong?


#19

@MrJunior said:

@Ranakhas said:

@MrJunior said:

@Admin said:
It’s a bot/hotlink protection system which you can’t turn off.

If this file
aes.js
Remains on our site then it’s not Possible to get SSL cert from Let’s Encrypt

As we know, Let’s encrypt using bots to verify the domain. The aes.js is part of bot blocking system. What’s wrong? I am wrong?

AES.JS is hurdle b/w getting a SSL Cert.


#20

Uh, I don’t have any idea what hurdle mean, sorry for English.

Haven’t I answered m? Or you have more questions about that?