How to Remove aes.js file

@Ranakhas said:
Is this file secure?

Yes, absolutely. It’s completely harmless. It’s just a script to do AES encryption in the browser.

@Ranakhas said:
Why on every site?

It’s part of this security system: https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

@Ranakhas said:
Why this file is necessary?

The security system relies on AES encryption in the client browser to work. I don’t know how it works exactly, but the file is necessary.

@Ranakhas said:
**Why there is no such a file on infinityfree.net **

infinityfree.net is not hosted on a free hosting account. The site gets way too much traffic for that.

@Ranakhas said:
Any way to remove it?

No. Doing so would make your website inaccessible.

@Ranakhas said:
Is it related to ?i=1

Yes: https://infinityfree.net/support/what-is-the-i-1-suffix/

@Ranakhas said:
The only problem I ever had while obtaining SSL is this file!

More or less. The security system prevents all automated access to websites, including Let’s Encrypt HTTP challenges. The aes.js file is more of a symptom than a cause.

@Ranakhas said:
Is it possible to remove it?

Still no.

@Ranakhas said:
where did @Admin host IF?

Google Cloud Platform, mostly.

@Ranakhas
My website is hosted with iFastnet and it shouldn’t have it!
EDIT: From now on it isn’t…

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

Mostly? So it is hosted in other servers as well?

@ChrisPAR said:
@Ranakhas

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

What Admin means in what I understand him is that the client area and the community forums is mostly hosted on Google Cloud Platform but the vPanel is purely not since it needs the name servers of Byet to work.
And our website is still hosted on iFastNet servers.

So when IF host it’s own website on G Cloud Platform then our accounts will not be affected in any way and since also we configured our domain’s ns to Byet.

Edit: Updated Par. 1
Add “mostly” on the lines.

@ChrisPAR said:
@Ranakhas

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

Yes, there are servers at other providers for specific purposes, beyond iFastNet’s infrastructure.

I get the feeling it’s not required here but I would like to ask the most obvious question. Has your problem been resolved and if not what is the problem @Ranakhas.

Best Regards,

Alan T.

@AlanTiller said:
I get the feeling it’s not required here but I would like to ask the most obvious question. Has your problem been resolved and if not what is the problem @Ranakhas.

Best Regards,

Alan T.

My problem is unsolved as I can’t remove aes.js file to get LE SSL.

@AlanTiller said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Just use CloudFlare. After you start using it and the DNS propagate you will be able to get an LE certificate.
See that: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4005/disabling-the-i-1-problem-solved
And also please don’t doublepost.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Just use CloudFlare. After you start using it and the DNS propagate you will be able to get an LE certificate.
See that: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4005/disabling-the-i-1-problem-solved
And also please don’t doublepost.

I’m taking about rf.gd Subdomain not domain.tld

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Did you actually read my reply? You specifically asked for my answer, but it doesn’t look like you actually read and understood them.

You cannot remove aes.js and it’s not the cause of not being able to use Let’s Encrypt here. The file is merely a part of a mandatory security system, which blocks all automated access. Let’s Encrypt does not support this system, so they cannot complete the challenge.

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Did you actually read my reply? You specifically asked for my answer, but it doesn’t look like you actually read and understood them.

You cannot remove aes.js and it’s not the cause of not being able to use Let’s Encrypt here. The file is merely a part of a mandatory security system, which blocks all automated access. Let’s Encrypt does not support this system, so they cannot complete the challenge.

I read it and it was most finest answer I just replied to @AlanTiller as he asked did the problem resolved which isn’t because aes.js can’t be removed.
Thanks @Admin for reply.

@Admin said:

@Ranakhas said:

@AlanTiller said:

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Manual approval by uploading files is also a way to get SSL from LE but as aes.js add ?I=1 which causes not to got approval from LE.