How to setup website with Cloudflare

when i change the nameservers should I leave infinity-free nameservers too?

No. Never mix nameservers, that is a recipe for disaster. Once you have added the domain to your InfinityFree account, you can remove the InfinityFree nameservers and then add Cloudflare’s nameservers. Make sure to add the A records so your website still works!

3 Likes

thanks, i did that
now am waiting for cloudflare to verify my site then I will add A records

guys, I verified my website on Cloudflare and I added the A records but my website is not working?

and the SSL is working fine.

Where did you add it?

1 Like

I add it to my Cloudflare account

Can you please share your domain name?

1 Like

I split your posts to a separate topic. Please keep the replies on a guide about the guide, not about fixing specific websites.

1 Like

everything worked fine but my website is not showing images
I think it’s something related to my host (infinity free) ?

Your domain is showing a GoDaddy parking page, so something is messed up on your end. The domain may not be registered, so check that.

If you are going to use CloudFlare, you first need to add the domain to your InfinityFree account, which means the nameservers must be set to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Then, once that is done, you can add you domain to CloudFlare, following the guide by Greenreader9.

4 Likes

i followed the guide
and my website is working again but the problem is that the website images are not loading at all

what should i do exactly ? the nameservers is pointing to cloudflare and i added the A records(website IP) and everything…

sould i add infintyfree nameservers on my godaddy account again ?

We cannot help you if you don’t provide us a starting point. What is your domain?

My domain name : https://eathealthy.com/

AM REALLY STRUGGLING WITH THIS WHOLE SITUATION LIKE:SOMETIMES PICTURES ARE NOT LOADING OT THE WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING…

I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP HERE

You must point your nameservers here to use your website. No one can help you further until you do so.

I would not suggest CloudFlare for you until you actually configure your website properly and get it working!

3 Likes

I want to use both of infinityfree and cloud flare

On my godaddy account I did added cloudflare nameservers

Should I add infinityfree nameservers too?

Add the epizy nameservers and the epizy nameservers only. Never mix nameservers.

2 Likes

This is what I see

Do what @wackyblackie says

Then add domain to hosting account

3 Likes

alright, so I should remove Cloudflare nameservers and add only the epizy nameservers?

Yes, that is what I said.