How to start using the sub domain

my new subdomain: scg.sathyang.com, this is not working …more I can say, I’m not understanding how to start

What I’m seeing is:

I have created a new subdomain (I’m a free user), I’m able to see the subdomain is created in the control panel, but, there is no option such creating a website and other options.
could you please guide me the steps on how to start with a new subdomain.

Thanks

Just go to your ftp and then find your subdomain’s folder name,also make sure you store the files on the htdocs folder

1 Like

you mean, i need to upload the website files , directly to folder , then only website will be live with sub domain ?

more , I’m looking to install WordPress using Softaculous Apps Installer only, is there any option ?

Go to the Auto Installer and simply select the subdomain in the installation menu.

Thanks, i have installed the WordPress as u said. but, i’m getting below error, when i’m accessing the website:

This site can’t be reached

scg.sathyang.com ’s server IP address could not be found.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Since you’re using your own nameservers, you are responsible for making sure all DNS records for your domain name are correct. This means you also need to add DNS records to ensure a subdomain is pointed to your website IP address.

Please fix your DNS settings, or move your domain name back to our nameservers, which we have already configured with your new subdomain.

3 Likes

Thank you… You rock

you made my day easy and I learned a very new topic today. This worked out and my site is operational.

Stay Home … Stay Safe :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.