How to update the name server of the domain using InfinityFree (great-site.net)?

epiz_33020157

Error Message

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.vortex-webplatform.great-site.net Port 80

Other Information

I want to update the name server of the domain OR enable this website to work on the InfinityFree host. How to update the name server of the domain using InfinityFree?

1. You can’t change the nameservers on a domain that we host (in this case, great-site.net).
  2. I don’t see a 404, only a blank page.

In order to show content, you’ll need to upload your files or install a piece of software (you can install software through Softaculous).

5 Likes

Files are uploaded.

vortex-webplatform.great-site.net
The above domain’s NSs are as following: NSx.BYET.ORG (x, 1-3)

Ok. I’ll trust you on this one.

Yes, of course. All free subdomains that we host have nameservers that point to ns1/ns2.byet.org or ns1/ns2.epizy.com. That’s how our hosting works. If you need to change nameservers, please purchase a custom domain.

6 Likes

Right now, your website is pointing to an iFastNet premium hosting IP. Did you use this domain on a premium account? And would you like to use it on a free account again? Please ask iFastNet to correct this then.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.