How to verify ssl

username: epiz_27851460)

hello i am using long time the free ssl from infinity, so now i want to renew my certificate.
when i request a new certificate it dos not give me csr and private key instead of that it says this

what do i have to do now?

You need to follow this guide:

Lemme know for more help :wink:

1 Like

where can i found this?
Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 18-20-55 How to verify ssl - Hosting Support - InfinityFree Forum

Tôi điền CNAME rồi nhưng ấn thêm . mà không thấy bản CNAME đâu thì phải làm sao ???

TRANSLATED BY MOD

I already entered the CNAME but pressed add . What should I do if I don’t see the CNAME version???

UNDER your domain buyer CNAME PANEL

show me a picture i cannot find

this. We cannot send you a picture as we don’t have access to your account.

1 Like

is it ok like this?

Delete the second record. Then wait for a few hours and it should be issued.

2 Likes

ok i have deleted the second record let’s wait to see what will happen later, thanks for the help.

1 Like

Like your screenshot says, DNS changes can take a few hours to take effect. It can take up to 3 days before the certificate is issued due tot he way that the internet works.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

thanks, everything is ok now i have yust installed the new certificate. after i removed the second record it took only 1 minute and after that it was allready verifyed

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.