How verify HTTP verfication for let's encrypt

I wan to verify HTTP verfication method to verify lets encrypts certificate. Can you help me?

I’m sorry to say that using Let’s Encrypt is not supported at the moment. The Let’s Encrypt verification system is blocked from accessing your website (along with most other automated scripts), so you’ll need to upgrade your account to get access to free SSL certificates.

ok .can i use cloudflare ssl flexible certificate? .if please tell me i am using cloud flare ssl flexible certificate .It’s everything fine from cloudflare end but may be it givig a web error when i go to my website . Please reply me

ok .can i use cloudflare ssl flexible certificate? .if please tell me i am using cloud flare ssl flexible certificate .It’s everything fine from cloudflare end but may be it givig a web error when i go to my website . Please reply me

If you have your own domain name, you can enable Cloudflare on it. When Cloudflare is enabled, Flexible SSL is automatically enabled as well.

I am using cloud flare problem is that . I can’t see my website . I contact to cloudflare and they told me we are seeing “403” “500” error .they told me ask you webserver to help you

I am using cloud flare problem is that . I can’t see my website . I contact to cloudflare and they told me we are seeing “403” “500” error .they told me ask you webserver to help you

Are you sure your website works properly without using Cloudflare or SSL? The 403 error may be caused by our bot protection system, but the 500 error is usually caused by a website error.