htaccess file deleted

I think I have deleted htaccess file of www.selzonline.com, is there any way to write it again. I dont know coding,

@useremail said:
I think I have deleted htaccess file of www.selzonline.com, is there any way to write it again. I dont know coding,

Probably, if you can figure out what the .htaccess file should be. But what your .htaccess should look like depends on the script or application you’re using. Try checking the documentation of your software or download a fresh copy of the software from the software vendor’s website and see if it contains any .htaccess file.

I am using osclass theme and the fresh copy does not include htaccess file

@useremail said:
I am using osclass theme and the fresh copy does not include htaccess file

In that case, I’m not sure what you can do. I’ve never used osclass, but maybe someone else here knows what the .htaccess file should look like.

Maybe disabling and then re-enabling pretty links in osclass might regenerate the .htaccess file.

null
Whenever user click on the home screen to open any other page it shows as "404 error "

@useremail said:
null
Whenever user click on the home screen to open any other page it shows as "404 error "

That’s caused by the missing .htaccess file.

Is there any solution now

@useremail said:

Yes: make sure your account contains the right .htaccess file. What the right .htaccess for osclass is or how you can generate a new one, I don’t know.