HTML Web Pages Loading Incorrectly

Please close the topic!

Because the problem is solved!

Thank you. @Erraticstuff There are still issues. This issue is with multiple pages. The homepage I did not have an issue. my about page had the issue.

Please note that Mini Moderating Is not allowed. Even if the issue is fixed. We wonā€™t close it

1 Like

Or just use wordpress
Because itā€™s easy to use

Provide a screen shot from your issue?

The page is supposed to look like this: IMG1

When I go to the webpage, it appears like this: IMG2

Thatā€™s how your site looks like on my end which you said is how itā€™s supposed to look like:

Please try clearing your browser cache, that should help.

2 Likes

The about us page is messed up. not the homepage. If you click on ā€œAbout Usā€ on the menu, it should take you to the page.

Your about page also. Looks fine in my end. Clear your cache

Yep I immediately noticed my mistake.

Iā€™ve been checking your ā€œAbout Usā€ page code but I still havenā€™t find a line of your code that links to an image.

Both the homepage and about as are plain html, and nothing more, all stylesheets redirect to index page;

Then on other pages;
It redirects., Ok now itā€™s working?

Yeah, I happen to notice that too. I have sent an email to the page builderā€™s support team. As I have said earlier in this thread, I used a HTML website builder. I have sent an email to their support team and have yet to receive a reply.

Seems quite of weird. Refreshing page gets it to work.

The homepage still completely works from my end. Also upon inspecting the code, i see that all of the assets are pointed to the correct folder. that is what i had to do to get any of the assets to work correctly on the homepage.

So with your About page, is the picture not showing only the issue?

Along with the fact that the alignment is off by a lot. Referencing the 2 images from earlier, we see that there is a title for the page. That title is not visible. As well as other pages, (eg. TH41 under " Meet the Staff" does not load correctly on mobile.)

Hmm usually if this happens to me with Mobirise I would retry on publishing/exporting the site files and uploading them back again. Have you already tried that?

I have inspected your code with Firefoxā€™s web developer tools but I couldnā€™t see a line of code that links to an image. That might be the problem as to why there is no background image showing up.

Upon checking Mobirise again, I have discovered that it has a video background. I have uploaded a screen recording Here. This is the link to the video background. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCr7NdOJgw

Yeah, But iā€™m using a caching proxy so that could always be the error.

Looks like it is bigger than 10MB, since we donā€™t allow videos to be hosted.