Http 500 error

Hello I have a big problem with my website. I tried to read the info about this error 500 in your archives, enabled the errors and try to fix them, but it is impossible for me.

My website is mangascan.epizy.com

The actual error is this one Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_get_active_and_valid_themes() in /home/vol8_4/epizy.com/epiz_21511579/htdocs/wp-settings.php:477 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol8_4/epizy.com/epiz_21511579/htdocs/wp-config.php(92): require_once() #1 /home/vol8_4/epizy.com/epiz_21511579/htdocs/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/vol8_4/ep…’) #2 /home/vol8_4/epizy.com/epiz_21511579/htdocs/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/vol8_4/ep…’) #3 /home/vol8_4/epizy.com/epiz_21511579/htdocs/index.php(17): require(‘/home/vol8_4/ep…’) #4 {main} thrown in /home/vol8_4/epizy.com/epiz_21511579/htdocs/wp-settings.php on line 477

What can I do? Or what can you do to fix it? Thank you very much.

Since you’re using WordPress, maybe this helps? https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-fix-a-corrupted-wordpress-installation/

Will all my post be overwritten?

No, none of your website content will be modified in the slightest if you follow the article I sent. It only touches the WordPress core files. The database, and any custom plugins and themes are not affected.

But wp-content is on wordpress.zip . If I upload it to the htdocs, wouldn’t overwritte the actual wp-content? Also, can I do this procces by the file manager option Infinityfree offers?

The wp-content folder in the wordpress.zip file only contains the basic directory structure of WordPress and the default plugins and themes. Any extra plugins, themes, and uploads of your website will not be touched by this.

Please note that “overwriting” only overwrites files, not directories. It won’t clear out directories already on your account, so anything extra you added to the installation will not be touched.

If you still don’t trust it, you can probably just exclude the wp-content folder from the upload. The files in the root folder, the wp-admin and wp-includes folder contain most of the core files.

The web based file managers can’t handle larger zip files very well. You’re welcome to try, but they are just as likely to make the problem worse.

Okay, I have don it with FTP, uploading the files into the htdocs excluding the wp-content, and still have the same error when I try to access the web. I am now trying to access by /wp-admin/ and says error stableshing connection with the database. I tried to enter myPhpAdmin in the cpanel, and have another error I didn’t have before

Web fixed, and as I expect, all the post have being removed… Any way to get them back?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.