HTTP 500 Error

fixed it

thanks, @Oxy, and @Admin
I have one last question, how do I delete the subdomain folders. (I’ve tried they say may not be empty)

Who is “they” that say the folders cannot be deleted? Deleting folders, even with content, should be no problem with most file managers.

@Admin

also how do i swap over to a different email service

Regarding the directories, it looks like the directories are owned by the root user, which means that your FTP user does not have permission to remove these directories. I’m a bit surprised this happened (this used to be the default long ago, but hasn’t been for a long time). And the short answer is that these directories cannot be deleted.

As for the email service, I don’t know. You will need to sign up to a different email service and follow their setup instructions to get up and running. You typically need to edit your domains MX records and sometimes other DNS records as well, but it varies by provider.

@Admin account has been suspended due to MySQL my site does not even load in 10 seconds

If your software makes too many, too big or too inefficient database queries for every request, that would explain why the site loads slow and it’s suspended for overloading the database. So a slow site and database abuse don’t contradict each other, they could even reinforce each other.

how do i fix this?

Basically, you need to optimize your software so it doesn’t overload the database. Or upgrade your account, because the database usage limits are much higher than with free hosting.

You can read more about it here:

https://infinityfree.net/support/mysql-overload-limit/

My site has been down for 4 days now

needs to be reactivated

It looks like your account was suspended for another reason than going over the daily limit. Unfortunately, the daily limit reason code was used for this, which is why the information in the client area was not correct.

I’ve fixed this for your account. Please submit a ticket from the client area to learn more about the suspension and check if your account can be reactivated.

@Admin I deleted 5 plugins installed a caching plugin and I’m blocked for CPU limit? Are yall trying to force me to buy premium?

@Admin Error Too many redirects.

Please check your Crypto settings in Cloudflare and check your SSL Mode. It should be set to “Full”, not “Flexible”. Flexible SSL tends to cause issues like this, and is only needed if the hosting server does not support SSL at all (which is not the case with your account with us).

It has been changed to Full (not Full (Strict)) is that ok

i’ve disabled all my plugins, why is my site so slow?